Sat 4th May – Social / Beginner
Sun 5th May – Intermediate / Advanced
Enter your team of 4 into the appropriate division. Each day’s play will run from 10am to 3pm depending on the amount of entries to allow travel time either side for those nearby.
|Competitive and lots of focus on winning
|As serious as you want it to be! Don’t need to be competitive to enter
|Only a few pool games if you don’t win pools
|Big round robin! Lots of games for everyone
|All scores must be recorded and are online ‘forever’
|Optional! Score if you want to see your team position on the ladder at the end
|$60+ entry fee plus accommodation
|$30 per player including lunch 🥳 Can travel on the same day if you don’t want to stay the weekend
|Lots of waiting around and delays
|It’s game time outside rest breaks!
|Hours between divisions
|Mix around with your 3 team mates all day
|Once games are over that’s it
|Games all day and if you’re wanting more you can stay back and play!
How It Works
- Enter a mixed team of 4
- Select beginner or intermediate/advanced division
- We’ll adjust pools depending on number of entries
- It’s a big round robin, so you’ll play everyone in your pool
- There are 2 games per ’round’ so 4 games per ‘match-up’. Pick any 2 of your players to play 2 of their players on one court, and the remaining 4 will play on the other court. Once the siren goes, swap and play the others. This means you can constantly swap around: you can play gender, play mixed, if there are stronger players they can play off etc
- Games are timed to 10 – 12 minutes depending on how long it’s taking to get a result
- If you want to participate in the ladder simply write your wins down. Ladder is ranked by the number of wins!